COMPARTMENT LIGHTS

I have a 2011 Z-9 and my rod box and compartment lights will not work for some reason. Have traced all fuses and find none blown. Just cannot figure out where power source is for these. I know power source wire is blue, but there many blue wires under the dash console. Help please anyone.

Why don't you just pull the light and see if you have power going to the wires with the switch on ground side power side they might be interlinked so if power cannot go through one light then all of them might not work ? start on one at a time

3. Member
    Thats the problem, no power to any of them, just gtrying to find source. I do know lights will work, used jumper on each one they all work. Im thinking maybe broken wire someplace got me pulling my hair out.....lol

Switch is on ?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Yes, first thing i did.

6. Member
    Check power to the switch and out of the switch

7. Member
    Ok guys this is the switch panel I have. Is it possible just courtesy light switch is out? All the others work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, it is possible.. Unfortunately, you will have to replace the entire panel... I am assuming that the indicator light does not come on when you push it on? Correct? If it does you may have a problem downstream of the switch...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

That panel should not control compartment lights, your wires to your lights run thru the master power. If it on you should have 12v to every light.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Ahhhh!! Bryan is right... Courtesy does not include the compartment lights....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

11. Member
    I have a 2014 Z9 and my comparment lights stopped working as well. Mine used to automatically turn on and off when I opened and closed the lids. I also checkef all fuses and they are all good. Can't figure it out either...