Thread: Vesus dealers

Vesus dealers

Why is it that any other boat company wants you to know where all their dealers are located except for Vexus ? I messaged them on face book and asked if they had any dealers located in southeast Georgia or northeast Florida area , interested in seeing one in person . Well they would not tell me , only wanted me to send my number in so a rep could call me , sorry no thanks . I just don't understand this wanting to be kept a secret . How can you sell something if you don't want buyers to know where your dealers are located ? Never heard of anything like this , I would have this info on my dealer website so this question would never have to be asked . Seems very strange to me , am I the only one with this opinion ?

2. Member
    I think it may have something to do with when the glass rigs come out, there may be some dealers on the fence about carrying them or switching brands, they don't want to cut their nose off despite their face, just a guess.

3. Member
    Possibly due to Non-compete clause and making info public. But who knows.

4. Member
    72 marine in Elberton, GA has Vexus boats as well as Toho Marine south of Orlando. Those are the only ones in the relative area that I know of.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

5. Member
    Thank you very much .

6. Member
    Rock Outdoors in Lexington N Carolina had 9 or 10 Vexus in stock last week, but man they are selling like hot cakes. I live about 4 minutes from there and my son is their Merc and Evinrude certified technician

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    Possibly due to Non-compete clause and making info public. But who knows.
    There will certainly be no competition if you do not know where to buy one. I got the same answer when filling out the dealer request form, a rep will call me. I just wanted to take a look at them, not here how good they are for the 1000th time.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    There will certainly be no competition if you do not know where to buy one. I got the same answer when filling out the dealer request form, a rep will call me. I just wanted to take a look at them, not here how good they are for the 1000th time.
    If you want see one that bad, then do what I did. My closest dealer was a 6 hr drive away so I jumped on a plane and flew to that city. Took a taxi to the dealership so I could see what all the hype was about. I ordered my boat before leaving and gave them a deposit. I am now enjoying the fruit from that decision. You will either find a way to make it happen or you will decide to exercise your patience. Either way the choice is yours.

Just wanted to know where the friggin' closest dealer was. Not going to fly out just to look at one.

10. Member
    Reynold’s Marine in Lyme, CT has a couple in stock
    Wayne Carlson
    2015 Ranger Z520C w/Evinrude 250 HO G2
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4

11. Member
    I was at Tri-county Marine in Granite Falls, NC today, he has at least 6 including a 20 footer. He has a good selection I will say.

12. Banned
    Just wanted to know where the friggin' closest dealer was. Not going to fly out just to look at one.
    Reynolds marine in CT. Great dealership, treated me well with my purchase

In just a few seconds on google I found dealer the dealer that's closest to you. the answer to your question has been posted several times AND a simple search will give you the answers you seek.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    In just a few seconds on google I found dealer the dealer that's closest to you. the answer to your question has been posted several times AND a simple search will give you the answers you seek.
    Google? Never heard of it

15. Member
    Got mine from Toho Marine here in FL - Very pleased with the experience. They delivered it right to my lake and dipped the boat in for me. Full electronics walk through, and went over every feature nose to tail.
    Bass Cat Puma STS, Mercury 250 Pro XS, Lowrance Ghost - In Sunny Florida

16. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMciver View Post
    Got mine from Toho Marine here in FL - Very pleased with the experience. They delivered it right to my lake and dipped the boat in for me. Full electronics walk through, and went over every feature nose to tail.

17. Member
    Trader bills in hot springs is great.