I need a target for my crossbow

I picked up one of those blocks, it says on it, that it takes crossbows bolts up to 325 fps. Ya, well that did not work out so well. At 40 yds my bolts are going nearly all the way through and it messes up the fletching big time. Any ideas on a better target ?

2. Member
    You might look at spiderweb archery targets a little pricey but some of the best targets going.

really? I bought a cheap block target from walmart for $35 and my xbow shoots 340fps and I dont have any issues. gets close at 20 yards but otherwise fine?????
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

This one:

https://www.morrelltargets.com/produ...d-point-target

My crossbow shoots 360 FPS, and I’m only getting half-penetration at 20 yards. Plus two-finger bolt removal. Tried several different styles of target, including the block, before finding this one. Only con is you cannot shoot broadheads.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

I picked up a Bone Collector combo archery target from Walmart last year and it stops the arrow great, the bad thing was trying to pull them out was really difficult. I had to flip it over and stand over top of it to get them out.