Thread: WOW!!

WOW!!

Picked my AVX 2080 up at Trader Bill's Friday and Saturday fished my first tournament. What can I say the ride is second to none! The fishability is spot on and I can't wait to compete out of it this year. This boat puts the working man back in the ballgame.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    post some pictures !

3. Member
    Amazing product!! Ive still got another 6 weeks or so before my 2080 is done, dont know if I'm gonna make it!!
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

4. Member
    ^^^^^ You will make it BUT going to start to be painful once you get inside of 4 weeks. Times slows down quite a bit, so just hang on and find stuff to keep yourself busy. Then BAM, it’s here and totally worth all the pain and suffering!!!!! Lol

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    ^^^^^ You will make it BUT going to start to be painful once you get inside of 4 weeks. Times slows down quite a bit, so just hang on and find stuff to keep yourself busy. Then BAM, it’s here and totally worth all the pain and suffering!!!!! Lol
    Time will go by quickly enough. After my trip to the Ozarks this weekend I will probably start unloading the Z185 and getting everything reorganized for the new rig. Now I'm just hoping I can sell my Ranger in the next month or so otherwise I'll be trading it in.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

6. Banned
    I'm still waiting to look at a 2080. Dealer here is suppose to get one soon. Cant wait to see it.

7. Member
    Rock Outdoors had a couple 2080’s last week when i was in there

8. Member
    How much are these selling for,on average?and will the 20ft boat function with a 150?or would it be a totl dog?

NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST!!!!!!

9. Member

10. Member

11. Member
    Sorry been deer season here and have been in the woods. I have had the opportunity to fish three tournaments against the sticks on Hamilton and Ouachita out of this boat. I finished second in 15-20 m/h winds on Ouachita. This boat answered all my questions! Stayed dry and performed very well in the wind! Went anywhere I wanted to go during the tournament on Ouachita under these conditions.
    Also the boat cover is worth every penny. Great cover! And the trick step is awesome!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hanker71 View Post
    How much are these selling for,on average?and will the 20ft boat function with a 150?or would it be a totl dog?
    If you want a 150 then go with the 1980 model. It’s runs a solid 58 mph and is only 6” shorter. Everything is the same.