Tearing out dual console ?

Anyone made there dual console a single. Would like to see before and after pics. Ive read some fiberglass will prob rip off so pictures of what someones used to cover the damage would be nice. Thanks

2. Member
    If the passenger console was installed correctly...you are in for some major damage while tying to get it off of there...I was present at my dealer when they added mine...it was an option that I desired to have when I bought by ZX225 in 2016...I have no regrets in adding it other than it does limit the walk trough aspect...and floor space in the cockpit..I knew this going into it...the stock ZX 225 glove box is not exactly desirable to start with in my opinion...and the added console does away with it and puts in in the face of the new console...so this may be a consideration that you need to take in as well, you will need to find another stock glove box before you are finished...my dealer epoxied my passenger console and it is as solid as a rock...can't imagine the damage created trying to remove it...hope this helps...

3. Member
    Thats what im worried about. Not sure its worth the damage for the extra room but figured id ask

4. Member

Tearing out dual console