2. Member
    Great article!! Couldn't imagine being that ate up with and rent a house from the Woods.

For guys coming out of college, there are lots of ways to be involved in the industry without taking on the burden of massive entry fees. You're starting to see more and more guys make a name for themselves in the industry. I worked for Pure Fishing for a few years and now work for a boat design company in Florida. If its your passion, you will find a way. It is possible. Cant wait to see how the glass boats turn out!!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

3. Banned
    Ryan is quickly becoming one of the best in the business, proud to call him a good friend!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Ryan, is a great guy on and off the water! Glad to call him a friend.

5. Member
    I called to talk to the sales dept not long ago and he was the one who picked up the phone. We talked for a while, about my concerns about buying a 2080 (or a 1980) and the back log on and realistically when I would get one if I ordered. Super nice guy and you could tell he really fished and rode in them. I ended up buying a used Skeeter FX20 instead of waiting for a vexus but that doesn’t mean I might buy one in the future. Really cool to see this company grow, and the fact that they are pretty much spoke for when they leave the plant means the company is going to grow fast for sure.