Any suggestions on selling atv's

I am looking to sell some atv's and a sxs. Dont use any longer. Any ideas on how to sell? I dont like craigslist and putting in the yard is out of the question as I live on a dead end oil top road.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

2. Member
    Market Place on Facebook

3. Member
    Through a dealer but they will want a percentage. Haggle the percentage and get everything in writing first. Search for dealer reviews to get a feel for their reputation.
    Mike

In Memory of Michael
    Fantastic Father and Loving Son
    A true man at 23 years old

"What was once a great country has been mortgaged and bankrupted by the egos and ethics of career politicians."

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    Market Place on Facebook
    +1 Newspaper ads are worth a try. We have a weekly shopping circular that's good for such items.

Be careful storing your items. ATV's and UTV's are stolen literally every day in our two counties. It's got to the point where them and all cycles need GPS senders and alarms on them. And they must be locked up inside at all times.

They got my Foreman 500 with flat tires, a chain through the rear axle/tires, no key and the starter off it. Don't know how they could move a 550 lb. rig.

5. Member
    +1 Facebook marketplace.
    Craigslist has the buyer benefit of anonymity so prospective buyers are more likely to low ball your item. Facebook has their face, name, and sometimes their profile so the prospect as being seen as a 'low baller' is less likely.

Also on Facebook I've had best luck listing Friday mornings at 8am prior to folks getting to work for 9am. Fridays are paydays and if you get a guy at the office who sits down on Payday and plans on working a casual Friday they tend to surf the marketplace and your item will be front and center at the time they're looking.
    Good luck with your sale!

6. Member
    Thanks!
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

Its been a while but I sold my dirtbikes on Craigslist. Yeah, I had to screen the morons but you going to get that regardless of what channel you choose. You could see if there are any dealerships that do consignment sales.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

8. Member
    Craigslist. Sold mine in 3 days. Got 3000 more than what the dealer would give me on trade