Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I still got the bug to go fishing .. but leaving a blade on the bottom for 2 -3 minutes no freeking way .. can’t do it

Really bummed that there has been no jerkbait bite that I can find ..1 rat in 3 trips .. but have managed a few fish on the blade
    Not sure I can either on my own. If I'm fishing with someone else that's used to it and I can follow their lead, then maybe.

Aiming to get back out this Saturday, looks like either Winni with Travis if he manages to kill Bambi before then, or headed to the CT river with someone else.

Thinking of throwing the pond prowler in the back of a truck and drive to Rochester and sneak into a few ponds and hope people think I am Everette and Jane ..Steve is going to love wearing a blonde wig !!

Good luck. If I get my truck back I may try and find some Open Water Somewhere.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    Jerry, we love our small ponds in the winter, but so far we have hit three ponds and we have 4 small bass ? The ponds got cold very fast and I think is screws them up. Last year it was all over on the 4th or 5th of Dec.ice and it got cold and did not let up, this next week the temps are going back up a little and I think the bass will be more active and feed better.. About the wig, Jane said you would look great as a blonde ?
    All bullshit aside Happy thanksgiving to all the guys and gals on the BBC. Try and make it a safe one....

Tim, what is wrong with your truck ?

I slid through a roundabout and hit the curb.
    I was driving pretty slow so I don't think there's to much damage. Going to need a new rim and probably a few other parts.
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    I slid through a roundabout and hit the curb.
    I was driving pretty slow so I don't think there's to much damage. Going to need a new rim and probably a few other parts.
    Tim I might have a few of those rims at work .. let me know if you need one

Thanks Jerry, sent you a pm.
    Anthrax

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123