Looking for clubs in the Stafford/Fredericksburg area

Hey everyone, I recently moved to the stafford area and live on Aquia creek. I am looking for clubs in this area. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Welcome to the area. I am sure riverrat will be along shortly. He will have some good info probably
    I am a little south of there.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Member
    Welcome to BBC. There are quite a few options up this way. What kind of club are you looking to get in with and what type of waters do you like to fish ?

4. Member

5. Member
    If you are looking for reservoir jon boat club fishing, I can hook you up with a group for that. As far as conventional team tourneys, there are many small clubs/series that you can fish. I run a circuit that fishes the Rapp, Pamunkey, Mattaponi, and Chick. Fred. Fishing Club fishes the Rapp along with Potomac and Lake Anna. (maybe the chick too but that may vary year to year). There is also some open series like Accakeek Fishing Club, which fishes many of the same bodies of water. There is a much larger circuit you may be aware of called the Catt Trail and that took the place of the Toyota Priority Fishing series. They fish all over the state but have series on James, Gaston, and other bodies of water. . PM me and I would be glad to pass along my contact info so we can chat.

6. Member
    Riverrat you are the all knowing!!!!
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

7. Member
    Also the Va Bass Federation

8. Member
    Of course not to rule out the heavy hitters BFL piedmont or Shenandoah divisions, and elite 70. Va bass federation is also a well established circuit as well. Multiple regions in the state to link up with. You had kinda made it sound like you were looking into the local stuff so I didn’t mention these in the beginning. There is also a weeknight series in the summer that goes out of Aquia I believe.

Thanks for the info guys. I look forward meeting and fishing with some of you all. Previously I fished all the tivers and lakes in the tidewater area. Was in a club down there with a great bunch of guys with the Great Bridge Bassmasters and Confederate Bassmasters . Loved fishing in the region events which hit many of the same bodies of water that the region fishes up here.

10. Member
    Fishers of Men Va East, https://www.fomntt.com/divisioninfo....0&getyear=2018 , we're a team series tournament trail. Although its not a "club" in the sense of BASS Federation, I will say the atmosphere is very comparable. The group of Teams that make up our core that fish with us every year are just awesome and more than welcoming to new teams.

The link has our schedule for 2019 up, top 80% in points each year qualify for the district championship, top 20% plus the top finishing Adult/Junior and Male/Female team of each district championship qualify for the National Championship.

I'm the director of the Team series, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Oh and welcome to the area!
    Andy Lavin
    Director:
    Fishers of Men Virginia East Team Division
    2007 BassCat Puma/'07 250 ProXs