Thread: Boat Show

Boat Show

How does the Springfield or St. Louis boat show compare to the Kansas City boat show. It seems the Kansas City boat show is not as goods as past years.

2. Member
    It depends on what you are looking for. If you are in the market for a boat that cost over 300,000, the St Louis boat show is for you. If you are looking for anything to do with fishing, skip it.

Last year the Springfield BS had BCB, Ranger, Falcon, Charger and a few tin boats. The rest was pleasure boats. It was weak IMO.

4. Member
    I can't believe how many tin boats were at the St. Louis show the last few years! They have all gone down hill. I don't even think Nitro is at the STL show?

5. Member
    Nitro hasn’t been at the STL boat for 10 years and why should they?
    there is a BPS right off the HWY that has a showroom that’s not costing them more money..
    boat shows are NOT cheap as we(Lewis boats) drags down 30+ boats every year, from Crestliner, Phoenix, big pontoons etc..
    lewisboat.com
    Omega Custom Tackle
    Lewis Pro Team
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

6. Member
    I have helped Lewis drag boats down too for the last 7 or 8 years. Lewis has a fine display!

7. Member
    St. Louis is mostly about big boats with bass boats sprinkled in like chocolate chips in a cookie.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

8. Member
    I went to the Springfield boat show this year, it was ok. Several BCB, Ranger, Charger had a couple of 210 models, and got to see a Falcon. Other than that lots of RV and wake board boats
    They did have an RV/boat combo that was pretty cool but I believe it was $80-90k.