ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

I thought I'd go ahead and get things started!!!

Go Bama!

Jason Phillips

2. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! (1niceBlazer)

I'll 2nd that.........ROLL TIDE ROLL

fishcraze.com
    kicknbass.com<The Shizzle
    life\'s to short not to fish!

3. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! (fishcraze)

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Banned

I hope they do!!! I'm hoping AU left everything in Athens last week!!!! But nonetheless....ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!
    AC

5. Member

How come there have been no more Roll Tide Posts today? Did the surfing elephant take a beating today or what? How about them Tigers? WAR EAGLE!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! (Firetiger Crankbait)

Because there offense has digressed as the season went on I will admit, they got punched in the mouth vs. AU
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

7. Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! (Kerry201pro)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kerry201pro &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Because there offense has digressed as the season went on I will admit, they got punched in the mouth vs. AU </TD></TR></TABLE>

Kerry's right. I think it turned out to be a big "snowball" effect.

Alabama's offense really took a turn for the worse when wide receiver Tyrone Prothro went out with a broken leg in the Florida game. Until that happened, the Alabama offense was reasonably effective because they could spread the field and keep the opponent's defense guessing with a good mixture of the run and the pass.

Once Prothro went out, it was quickly obvious that Alabama's remaining corp of receivers, composed mostly of freshmen and sophmores, was no longer a threat and the opponent's defense could concentrate on stopping Kenneth Darby and the running game. Most of the remaining teams at that point covered the wide-outs man-to-man and put eight defensive players "in the box" to stop the run. They also came at Croyle with a variety of blitzes which showed another Alabama deficiency - lack of size, depth and experience in the offensive line.

You gotta admit one thing, though - Alabama has one he!! of a defense! Unfortunately, you can't rely on defense to put points on the board even though that's exactly what happened in the Mississippi State game. I'd be willing to bet that Alabama would've been lucky to have a 6-5 season if it wasn't for their defense.

Modified by AveryF at 1:21 PM 11/20/2005

8. Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! (Firetiger Crankbait)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Firetiger Crankbait &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.....Did the surfing elephant take a beating today or what?.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. All the sports radio talk shows predicted that the only way Bama would have a chance would be if this was a low scoring affair. I was watching the end of the Michigan-Ohio State game when I saw a 21-0 score in the 1st quarter flash on the bottom of the screen and knew then it was pretty much over. I didn't even have the heart to change channels and watch it.

Actually, I only have one college team that I pull for and that just happens to be whoever's playing against Auburn! And not only because of Tuberville, either. The main reason is because my ex-son-in-law's a big Auburn fan and he turned out to be a real a$$hole!!!