Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Puddlepirate198

Lake of the ozarks

I just got home from working out of state since may. Just wondering if I missed the fall buzzbait bite at Loz or if there's still some to be had. Thanks

2. Member
    From fishing there a couple of weeks ago, it should be good. Water was still high 60's.

3. Member
    Went out today late morning caught few on a rattle trap up around the 4 mm.

I was on the lake in 11/1 - 11/3 surface temp 60-63 - air temp 45 deg - no buzz bait bite for me. No popR bite, no jig bite, no spoon bite, no spinnerbait bite, no deep crankbait bite, all around the docks bite didn't happen. We were marking bait balls and fish in 15-18' and some deeper... but they weren't having it. Rain for 3 days. 1 or 2 trailers in the lot at PB2 - Still beat working. Best part were the ribs at Wobbly Boots.
    Last edited by hooksetter5; 11-07-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

5. Member
    Going day after thanksgiving. Hope it’s good...

6. Member
    Wobbly Boots has some dang fine BBQ. Wash it down with an ice cold beer.

7. Member
    I plan on heading down the first weekend in December. Any clue how the fishing will be? Looking at the extended weather forecast the water will be cooling off quite a bit. Jigs and jerkbaits around secondary points a good place to start??

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    I plan on heading down the first weekend in December. Any clue how the fishing will be? Looking at the extended weather forecast the water will be cooling off quite a bit. Jigs and jerkbaits around secondary points a good place to start??
    I will be down Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully I will have some kind of report for you. I know I will be throwing a jig for sure!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    I will be down Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully I will have some kind of report for you. I know I will be throwing a jig for sure!
    You fishing the tournament.? Or just going to go fish? I’m hoping the spinner bite will still be good

10. Member
    Just fishin. Hoping to catch some crappie

11. Member
    I was in Cole Camp Creek (80 mm) Sunday. Water temp about one mile from the channel was 44, closer to the channel it was 50. Other coves was around 50. The lake has been was turning over, it seems to be clearing up by the shoreline. So far Monday air temp have not rise above freezing and there is a couple inches of snow on the ground.

12. Member
    What’s the lake look like down toward Osage beach to the dam..

13. Member
    Anyone been in last week?

14. Member
    They are starting to bite the jerkbait. Better have one tied on,

15. Member
    I was down the 9-11th and could catch them on a buzzer and a plopper some. It was not great water temp started at 61 fell to 57. Better fish on a jig. I would thing the wiggle wart bite will be going this weekend. Good luck

16. Member
    Well, i got nothing to report other than the beer was cold and the burnt ends sandwich at woobly boots was fantastic!

17. Member
    like wishitwasbigger stated, not much to report other than the beer was cold and ended up watching some football...so it was all good

would love to go up there this winter and catch a mess of crappie. but I'm worse at Crappie fishing than I am at Bass fishing

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    would love to go up there this winter and catch a mess of crappie. but I'm worse at Crappie fishing than I am at Bass fishing
    I had the down imaging, side imaging, and live scope going and couldn't find any big crappie. Apparently ,I suck too!

Yea I would need all that plus maybe a diver in the water to verify where they are and also put the fish on a hook too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast