Spraying inside trailer

I have looked online but cannot seem to find anything. I recently bought a triton/ ezloader tubed steel trailer made in 07. Trailer has not been used or had a boat on it in about 5 years. Rust inside the rear cross members is very minimal and seems to only be surface rust. Nothing like my current trailer.

Is there a rust preventing paint/coating that comes with a long 360 spray nozzle and hose to spray inside the tubes?
    2002 Tr-19 200 ox66

2. Member
    If trailer is on 07 it must have been replaced, Triton was using Marine Master trailers from around 04 to somewhere around 2016, they used Easy Loader pre 2003.

3. Member
    I recently bought a 223 Champ on a 2001 EZ Loader trailer that is in excellent shape it appears and I talked to a rustproofing place and I'm going to drill a hole every 2 foot on the bottom of all the tubes on the trailer and they are going to spray it in all holes for $200 and hopefully that will seal it good for a long time as they claim its a wax based product. I'm trying this, best idea I could think of to try.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txsunfish View Post
    I recently bought a 223 Champ on a 2001 EZ Loader trailer that is in excellent shape it appears and I talked to a rustproofing place and I'm going to drill a hole every 2 foot on the bottom of all the tubes on the trailer and they are going to spray it in all holes for $200 and hopefully that will seal it good for a long time as they claim its a wax based product. I'm trying this, best idea I could think of to try.
    This also adds a lot of drain holes.

5. Member
    I saw that stuff online. It's basically a cavity wax. Wonder how long that stuff will last compared to a paint, might be my only option. Cannot seem to find anything for paint with a 360 degree nozzle.
    2002 Tr-19 200 ox66

6. Member
    I think adding more drain holes is s good thing.
    When I rebuilt my trailer, I had more drain options.

7. Member
    Fluid Film is a lanolin based spray rust preventative. Bought two spray cans at Lowe's. They also have gallon jugs that you can put into a garden sprayer. It was recommended to me for my new truck.
    dvl2700

8. Member
    I'm not sure a garden sprayer will have as good of a coverage area as a rustproofing company will have.

9. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by rude150 View Post
    I think adding more drain holes is s good thing.
    When I rebuilt my trailer, I had more drain options.
    Only thing I might be concerned with is drilling those holes and exposing bare metal creating more spots for rust to start if the virgin metal isn't 100% covered by the paint. I'd also be leary of the reliability of any coating being applied over rust. Meaning, inside the tube can't be properly prepared per the coating manufacturers requirements.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton420 View Post
    I have looked online but cannot seem to find anything. I recently bought a triton/ ezloader tubed steel trailer made in 07. Trailer has not been used or had a boat on it in about 5 years. Rust inside the rear cross members is very minimal and seems to only be surface rust. Nothing like my current trailer.

Is there a rust preventing paint/coating that comes with a long 360 spray nozzle and hose to spray inside the tubes?
    Same you dont have a Ziebart down there. They have long rods with the 360 for spraying in pipes.