1042 xsv livescope problem

I just powered the system up for the first time. The 1042 is working, but I see no options for my livescope. The black box is blinking red. Any ideas??
    "There are 3 types of people, those who can count, and those who can't"

If the blinking is continuous (no pauses in the blinking pattern), the LiveScope box does not recognize a connection to your 1042. Confirm the 1042 has current software to run the LiveScope (12.00 added support, 12.10 is current), and double-check your ethernet connection to the 1042.
    Garmin Pro Team

Thank you.... that worked. Do you know how to switch from down view to forward view?
    "There are 3 types of people, those who can count, and those who can't"

4. Member
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    you shouldnt need down with scope. u can see under and behind boat with proper setup fwd...just shorten range to like 25 ft.
    but to switch it's in menu should have auto down or fwd as options
    Nitro2023 triton allure 250 proxs
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

6. Member
    That is correct. The unit does sense the orientation of the transducer for Forward or Down. You still have to manually rotate the transducer to the correct position. The manual indicated above, shows pictures of the correct positions.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.