Thread: Bow Roller

Bow Roller

Thought there was a thread on the Stolz vs other brands but cant find it. What brand is the one on the BCB parts site? What brand do people like?

2. Member

I'm pretty sure BCB has said the Stoltz was too hard and to order one off the BassCat parts page at basscat.com

We don’t know the brand, though it is not a solid roller and that is why BCB chose it, they prefer the interior supports that give it more absorption to impacts of the bow eye.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We don’t know the brand, though it is not a solid roller and that is why BCB chose it, they prefer the interior supports that give it more absorption to impacts of the bow eye.
    Ok, I ordered another from you but do find it odd no one knows the brand. Unless you just don't want to share it so we don't buy it direct, which I can respect.

We believe it’s printed on the roller, though we just don’t know it. No ones hiding the brand as it once was Buchanan and Buck’s son sold that company sold over a decade ago, and it has transitioned since to other ownership.