2006 Ranger Trail Trailer

OK looking for advice for my buddy, He has a 2006 Ranger Trail Trailer for a 519 boat. He has once again busted a trailer fender for the 4th time #1 some one hit at the boat ramp #2 hit a maker pole at the gas station #3 ran over a road gator and #4 he had a blow outlast week coming home from the lake. He has asked me if there wasn't any other type fender he could use other than fiber glass ones. I told him I would sale the trailer. I told him I have traveled down this road 2 times before but never 4 times. He can't claim insurance on it because he has a $1000.00 deductible. So does any one have any ideas or suggestions on coming up with a repair.

I would bet that there are aftermarket fenders out there that would fit. He'd have to measure the various dimensions and contact a supplier. I would look at the various online boat and trailer parts sites and call their 800 number and talk to someone.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Save all the pieces of fiberglass if the fenders are damaged, there is no limit to the repairs you can make on fiberglass. If they're molded they must be expensive.
    No fender short of cast iron will survive a blowout.

Find a local small trailer manufacture and they can fabricate a set of fenders out of steel or aluminum for him.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents