Thread: We're to fish

We're to fish

Will be coming to Sevierville the 5 to the 9. Thinking of bringing my boat from Fl. Have not ideal were to or how to fish there. If any of you Tennessee fishing guys could help me out it would be great. Thanks

2. Member
    We fished Douglas Lake last weekend and had right at 15 lbs in our tournament with a 5lb 8oz largemouth for big fish. The big one came on a white spinnerbait and the next best one we had came on a Whopper Plopper. The rest of our fish came on rattle traps and a Spro Little John crankbait. We're fishing a tournament on Cherokee this weekend and if we do any good I'll let you know.

3. Member
    Thanks for the help Mark. Will be fishing the south east part.

4. Member
    Your only 10 or 15 minutes from Douglas Dam when your in Sevierville There's a nice public ramp where you can launch or you can run up I-81 to exit 417 at Dandridge and put in at the public ramp beside the new bridge. That's where most of the big tournaments go out of so there's lots of fish released in that area. Also if you turn left at exit 417 it takes you to Jefferson City and Cherokee Lake Dam area and there's a public ramp also.

5. Member
    Was just wondering if you had any luck ?