Champion 210 trailer wheel bearing

I need to replace a bearing on my trailer. When I removed the old one (not so old, long story) it has China stamped on it. I want to go back with Timken brand but Advance Auto and O'Reilly Auto do not carry that brand. Kinda surprised me. Anyone know where they can be had or a part number by chance ?

Thanks
    GETFISHED !!!

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Even the Timken may be made in China now. National makes good bearings
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I can get National here locally. I think they are made in China. With that said I did call my auto mechanic and ask for suggestions and he suggested National. When I replied they were made in China he said they were pretty much all made in China. I may go with National. Are they a good brand bearing ?
    GETFISHED !!!

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    I can get National here locally. I think they are made in China. With that said I did call my auto mechanic and ask for suggestions and he suggested National. When I replied they were made in China he said they were pretty much all made in China. I may go with National. Are they a good brand bearing ?
    Yes. It's what I use on all my trailers. Car Quest carries them so I can get them when I need them.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

when i did my 206 i used eastern marine.com .be careful on the size of the race one of them is not the normal size, dont forget to get a new seal sleeve it sits on the spindle where the new seal will ride