BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation WINDSHIELD SALE 2018

It's time!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....04#post9768104

We do not have all of the windshields available for the Procraft or Astro boats. Pictures and measurements may be required because we can't look up these boats. We will do our best to help you find a correct windshield for your boat.
    Thanks!
    Carol

PM sent

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

3. Member
    I've got a 94 - S20-FS my factory walk-thru shield is fine but i'd like to replace with the lower profile ones that came on DC models. I believe astro used same console on both styles. I can send closeups/measurements directly you think you might have something for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    I sent an e-mail a while back inquiring about a windshield for a F20, but never go a reply. Do you have any?

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostfastbass View Post
    I sent an e-mail a while back inquiring about a windshield for a F20, but never go a reply. Do you have any?
    I just sent you a PM. Love the pig head!! Did the beagle get to it?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Parts Mom / Carol View Post
    I just sent you a PM. Love the pig head!! Did the beagle get to it?
    almostfastbass is who sent you an email on the F20 not me. Think you got us confused. I'll take some pics/measurements and give you a call.

Hahaha Didn't realize I attached the beagle pic but yea, busted an airport passenger with hogs head