Need a fiberglass boat repair shop recommendation for Central Ohio

Need to take my Triton in to repair some gel coat chips on the bottom of my hull. Anyone have a shop they’d recommend?
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

Dixie Marine is the best I have seen.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Dixie Marine is the best I have seen.
    Jim Richardson is the guy who does the repair work here and he's THE BEST!

5. Member
    Are they (Dixie Marine) pretty good to work with even if you didn't buy your boat from them?

6. Member
    I’m sure Dixie Marine is good. I’m just looking for a place closer to my house in the Columbus area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick2018 View Post
    Are they (Dixie Marine) pretty good to work with even if you didn't buy your boat from them?
    Yes. I wasn't sure if Jim Richardson was still doing their glass repair or if he had retired. But, he is THE best. I towed my Ranger 4 hours one way to Dixie to have Jim repair several nasty scratches in my polyflake. When he was done, you could not tell that there had ever been a mark there.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yes. I wasn't sure if Jim Richardson was still doing their glass repair or if he had retired. But, he is THE best. I towed my Ranger 4 hours one way to Dixie to have Jim repair several nasty scratches in my polyflake. When he was done, you could not tell that there had ever been a mark there.
    Well, maybe I will call him. That's quite an endorsement!

Thanks for the rec. If anyone had an experience with another place in Central Ohio I'd also appreciate if you'd share your experiences as well.