USA 2003 dash modification

hey all,
    I a working on removing all the old gauges from the dash panel and trying to design a panel that will hold a lowrance graph or 2. I am installing a vessel view link on my optimax to where i can view my gauge information on the screen itself. The reason for this thread is to get anyone input that has tried this before to see what has been done. i have two options either mount 2-hds 9 touch's in the dash or go wit h1-hds 9 and 1- hds 7. i am a glutten for punishment so why not tackle this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had I not spent big money on all new Autometer marine gauges several years ago I would have flush mounted my Helix 9. I have held it up there a few times to see how it would look and where I would put it. 2 HDS 9's sound like a great idea and Ill bet it would look killer. please post pictures of your mod.

3. Member
    Absolutely will. I have a few pieces being machined out now so I can try and make it all fit. From just a test fit two 9s will fit just have to play around with spacing and depths.