1998 200 efi 0g638454 need some advise Don

Don I tried to PM you but If you get this twice plus here I apologize computer is fighting me.
    Engine Mods
    Heads cut by Jay Smith, TDR reeds, Oil Injection removed and Detonation cont box removed.

Reringed the eng early this summer all with merc oem parts. Motor been doing fine all summer and this fall. On our last catfish trip was running back to camp at around 4000 rpm motor drop down in power. Got back to camp pulled plugs and top port plug was dry plus found a mouse nest by the ecu that wasnt there a couple of weeks before.
    Pulled intake thinking maybe something got into the reed cage all was clean turned over the eng and all injectors were firing at that time.
    Got back home compression test top port 90-95lbs all the others 135. Pulled the piston this morning skirt is scuffed up. rings intact and still pinned. Cyl honed out ok still need to measure.

Anyway my questions for you I'm guesing I had a injector fail or plug up. Can the ecu cause this if so who can ck it at a resonalble price? And can a efi cold sieze like the opti if its not warmed up it was in the upper 40's I did let it idle till it was starting to pee before I headed in.
    I plan on sending you the injectors I did have them cleaned once by brucato a long time ago
    Thanks Justin
    JUSTIN LAWSON
    IL ANG 183FW Retired SMSGT
    1998 ASTRO2000 DC[Hooter Scooter] 200MERC EFI TRO4 23P
    Engine by Jay Smith Racing

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    2 PM's Received also. See response there.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thanks Don
    JUSTIN LAWSON
    IL ANG 183FW Retired SMSGT
    1998 ASTRO2000 DC[Hooter Scooter] 200MERC EFI TRO4 23P
    Engine by Jay Smith Racing