Thread: Nitro vs ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    With the market now days I don't think any manufactures can get away with building junk anymore. I'm a Champion fan by heart but just purchased a 2018 Z19 after doing same research. The new hull is un comparable to any Nitro pre 2015. It rides smooth, has great hole shot and with the 200 Pro Xs it runs easy 66-68 gps loaded and is very responsive. But like many others have stated Ranger puts a lot of detail and labor in there boats and that simply cost money. Its personal preference at the end of the day and everybody will have good and bad experiences. Hope you like your new ride on whatever you decide.
    Phil 4:19 2018 Nitro Z19, 200Pro Xs, Lowrance, Minnkota

I have a z521 and have buddy’s with C’s and L’s. I have rode in z9’s and 21’s in Bfl’s on st Clair and the Detroit River . The nitros actually didn’t ride bad. I do like that they are using their version of the pultrusion along the rub rail screws now . Wish ranger would
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

3. Member
    Again, thanks to everyone for the replies! Sounds like I can’t really go wrong with whatever choice I make! Now just need to find a dealer to trade my rig in on the right boat

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman11 View Post
    Again, thanks to everyone for the replies! Sounds like I can’t really go wrong with whatever choice I make! Now just need to find a dealer to trade my rig in on the right boat
    Make sure you look at Pro's Choice...they sell both brands and I know several people who have bought boats from them and they couldn't have been happier with the experience. Good luck!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    Make sure you look at Pro's Choice...they sell both brands and I know several people who have bought boats from them and they couldn't have been happier with the experience. Good luck!!
    X2
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12