Thread: PMS Mount ...

Precision Sonar

PMS Mount ...

PMS Mount .....

Make any RAM or Balzout type mount a Dual Stack Mount by adding a Precision Sonar PMS (Poor Man's Stack) mount (patent pending).

Just add it to your factory gimbal brackets and your RAM, etc. and you're all set.

Introductory offer includes free shipping and hardware to attach the PMS mount to your the RAM, etc.

Quantities are limited at the introductory offer. For more info email rk@precisionsonar.com
    (Note: International shipping charges will apply).

Attached Images Attached Images

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

2. Member
    Pretty slick right there!

That is a neat idea, for sure. But, you would need the largest Ram mount, wouldn't you? I had a HDS 7 mounted on a Ram and it wouldn't stay in place.
    I got nothin

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Kinda my thinking ranm won’t hold a 10 on loz

5. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Kinda my thinking ranm won’t hold a 10 on loz
    We're located on KY Lake which is known to be at times very rough. Most folks will tighten the RAM enough to hold the units up when in use and then lower it to the deck when they run. That being said ... for larger sonar units one can certainly upsize to the 3 3/8" ball size and tighten it down with a RAM wrench to the point whereby it will support two units. However, If you plan on using it in this fashion I would recommend adding a backer plate underneath to sandwich the deck and help support the RAM Style mount.

Again, most folks will tighten the RAM enough to hold the units up and then lower it and rest it on the deck when they run.

This is a great way for anglers who have minimal space to have a dual sonar mount on the bow. If you have room for a RAM style mount, now you can have a Dual Stackable mount.

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Great product Randy just pocking fun at Ram

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rkylake View Post
    We're located on KY Lake which is known to be at times very rough. Most folks will tighten the RAM enough to hold the units up when in use and then lower it to the deck when they run. That being said ... for larger sonar units one can certainly upsize to the 3 3/8" ball size and tighten it down with a RAM wrench to the point whereby it will support two units. However, If you plan on using it in this fashion I would recommend adding a backer plate underneath to sandwich the deck and help support the RAM Style mount.

Again, most folks will tighten the RAM enough to hold the units up and then lower it and rest it on the deck when they run.

This is a great way for anglers who have minimal space to have a dual sonar mount on the bow. If you have room for a RAM style mount, now you can have a Dual Stackable mount.
    Send one to TOUCH OF CLASS if you want it tested on rough water. The LOZ is brutal on a calm day.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Send one to TOUCH OF CLASS if you want it tested on rough water. The LOZ is brutal on a calm day.
    He doesn't have any electronics on his pontoon??

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    All my spots are in my head !

nice

2009 ELITE 210