Boat seat question

Just looking for opinions or past experiences. I have a 2006 20i that the seats are starting to come apart on. Have any of you had local shops re-upholster your seats with good luck or is it possible to buy replacement covers from Skeeter and have them put on? I have looked at a few of the web sites that sell aftermarket seats and I want something that looks closer to factory. Thanks for the opinions and ideas!

I have the same problem with mine 2008 ZX200. Both driver and passenger seats at the seams. I'm going to try and have them fixed before I buy new ones. In my opinion if you buy them from Skeeter the same thing will happen again.

3. Member
    I have zero issues with the Skeeter seats, if the next ones would make it another 12 years that would make me more than happy. Just wondering how close any average upoholstery shop can make them look to stock? Or looking for a really good shop I can send them too.
    Last edited by ttocs258; 11-02-2018 at 05:09 AM.

First off I’m not trying to sell you on my work. I don’t reupholster seats and ship them do to cost. We redo all sorts of marine upholstery all the time from bass boats to wake boats. If you have a good reputable shop close to you they should be able to match your factory seats stitch for stitch. Also you can request a high grade marine vinyl. In most cases the differences in people’s upholstry work besides general workmanship is the quality of the materials used.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Member
    Thank You!