Exclamation Best prop for 175

Well just been playing around with all my props. Since I finished the rebuild on the boat. And this 13p Trophy Sport is still the best prop. For a 175 with the 60 hp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gatorglenn; 10-30-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

2. Member
    Love the four blades on the tin hulls. When you say best, are you saying over all performance, top speed, holeshot, or handling. My four blade SpitfireX7 is a great overall performer but not fastest on top end. Just wondering how a X7 would work on a 60 horse. Nice job on the overhaul by the way, really looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by alanhore View Post
    Love the four blades on the tin hulls. When you say best, are you saying over all performance, top speed, holeshot, or handling. My four blade SpitfireX7 is a great overall performer but not fastest on top end. Just wondering how a X7 would work on a 60 horse. Nice job on the overhaul by the way, really looks great.
    Thank you sir, and yes over all around. It does everything better in all categories, except top speed. It a whopping 1 mph slower but I can over look that.

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

4. Member
    Yup cant complain with those results.
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    Thank you sir, and yes over all around. It does everything better in all categories, except top speed. It a whopping 1 mph slower but I can over look that.

5. Member
    Put me down as a yes vote for four blades on these rigs.

Pop

Its nice to finally have everything setup how you want and just enjoy it. Glad you found what works best for yoy glenn. Looks great too.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Its nice to finally have everything setup how you want and just enjoy it. Glad you found what works best for yoy glenn. Looks great too.
    Thanks, but you know me. Iam not done lol. Looking at ditching the jackplate for PowerPole mounting brackets and 2” transom spacers.

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.