Mounting Stereo Speakers

How many locations are there to mount 6.5" stereo speakers in a 2019 Z21? Could I get 4 speakers in it? I have a Lowrance Sonic Hub 2 and the speakers that come with it. I will be adding, or replacing the speakers that came with the SH2 with Kicker LED speakers. If I can fit 4 great, otherwise I will just install the Kickers.

2. Member
    Def can get 4 but might be over kill? Can get one on each side wall and two in cooler wall

3. Member
    Love the Kicker stuff...Seen Scott Martin's install on Youtube? I think 4 is good because you set them in different directions. Besides...I'm a sucker for more LED lights in my boat.

4. Member
    Would love to see pictures of some custom speakers mounted in Z21's if anyone's done it.

5. Member
    I am probably going to go with the 2 Kicker LEDs and an additional amp (not too big) to get the most out of those speakers and add a sub inside the right rod box right near where the sonic hub will be installed. Kicker has subs that do not require an enclosure. From what I have seen, the speakers are installed just in front of the throttle area and the same basic area of the side panel on the passenger side. I will keep the extra speakers that come with the sonic hub and look to put them in small enclosures with wires that I could hook up when needed, that I could set out on the front deck if we are anchored and swimming, etc.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Fish View Post
    Would love to see pictures of some custom speakers mounted in Z21's if anyone's done it.
    X2 please.