Post ** Lake Amistad Two Guys Marine Fall Open 2018 10/27/18 Results **

Debra
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    Typical Amistad weights.

3. Banned
    Same guys that won the Permian, won this too. These cats have it figured out! Wish I could figure out something, anything...

Not bad weights! Not fantastic but, not bad.

5. Banned
    Lot of five fish limits for 6-9lbs and a bunch of zeros is not very good.

6. Member
    Deborah, where are these tournaments advertised? My partner and I would love to fish some opens out there but never hear anything about them until I see results posted.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leethefishking View Post
    Deborah, where are these tournaments advertised? My partner and I would love to fish some opens out there but never hear anything about them until I see results posted.

Obviously not Debra, but advertised locally. They all seem to be the same weekend every year, just have to make a note to remember if you don’t get out there. Binky (2 guys) has a Facebook page and I know he puts it up on there. Permian SIT I just see around town out there.

Quote Originally Posted by leethefishking View Post
    Only posting results for all to see, just to be clear, no direct connection with any of them. I would like to think I'm like a lot of you "we want to see the results, sooner than later". In today's world with all the technology it really surprises me more and more that tournament officials are not advertising their events along with following up the same day with their results. The platforms are there but not being utilized I agree with you they are missing out on anglers that would like to compete in their event, but "HELLO" you have to get the word out and I think everyone has a computer or smart phone and can type.

Debra

9. Banned
    It seems odd that with the TFF having a tournament posting section that so many tournaments are still unannounced. I guess these guys are happy with the numbers they are pulling in.

I don’t think anyone fishing the tournaments minds not seeing Amistad Lee show up!lol

10. Member
    Two Guys does all the advertisements. This tournament is always in Oct. He advertises on his business site and face book. It is also posted on the NPS website under 2018 tournaments section. If you fish one of them you will always make plans in Oct as you do for the Permian SIT every Sept which don't advertise. Debra did a favor posting results as it's on face book and his web also. It is an awesome tournament with great prizes (multiple) live band and BBQ, mark your calendar for next Oct it will be on again.
    Last edited by 6BOOMER; 11-06-2018 at 12:59 PM.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6BOOMER View Post
    Two Guys does all the advertisements. This tournament is always in Oct. He advertises on his business site and face book. It is also posted on the NPS website under 2018 tournaments section. If you fish one of them you will always make plans in Oct as you do for the Permian SIT every Sept which don't advertise. Debra did a favor posting results as it's on face book and his web also. It is an awesome tournament with great prizes (multiple) live band and BBQ, mark your calendar for next Oct it will be on again.
    Permian has been having that tournament for 50 years or so and I get a mailer every year and is a well known tournament. I don't do the face book deal, know a lot of women that do though.

12. Member
    Thanks for the info !