Pumps won’t stop running

Here is the situation. We installed a pole to go along with the one already on the boat. The existing pole lines had to be disconnected to do other work as well. Long story short everything connected and works with one exception. I programmed the poles to my foot switches up front. When I double tap to raise the poles they come up but the pumps don’t shut off. I have video of the pumps running for about 5 seconds before I push the switch to stop them. Could this be from air in the lines that need to be cycled through? Any ideas? Thanks.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You may need to do a sensitivity adjustment to stop your pumps from over running. However I would do a deep water air purge first. you want to do it over deep water and allowing the poles to fully extend. Push the down button and hold for 10 seconds after poles are fully extended. Push the up button until they are fully retracted and hold for 10 seconds. Do this a few times. If pumps are still having the overrun issue (running after they are closed) then a simple sensitivity adjustment is in order.

3. Member
    Thank you.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Thank you.