Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..

Way too Much Coffee Drinking asnd Not enough Reports.

I like to check into my Favorite State for some Fishing Reports but All I see is Guys sitting around the breakfast Table sipping Coffee >

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

3. Member
    I fished the Toyota Bonus Buck Tournament Sunday no keepers. Friday when it was cloudy we caught some good keepers up against bluff walls with a square bill, went back sunday bright skies and caught fish in the same spot but short spots and smallmouth had to fish a Wiggle Wart to get down to them. Don't know what happen the bigger fish!

Be on LOZ Wednesday- Saturday - no clue what we are going to be doing. We will go out of PB2 to start ... maybe move to Hurricane Deck if we can't get anything going ....
    Any suggestions appreciated

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    I like to check into my Favorite State for some Fishing Reports but All I see is Guys sitting around the breakfast Table sipping Coffee >
    We set around the breakfast table and share
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

6. Member
    Leaving the lake for the woods to hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    We set around the breakfast table and share
    I'm there once a year for a few days ... I promise ... i'll throw them right back where they came from

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

Quote Originally Posted by hooksetter5 View Post
    Be on LOZ Wednesday- Saturday - no clue what we are going to be doing. We will go out of PB2 to start ... maybe move to Hurricane Deck if we can't get anything going ....
    Any suggestions appreciated
    just got back from 3 days at lake of the Ozarks. Never could put a pattern together. The top water bite was soft compared to a couple weeks ago when I was last there. Water temp was 63 in the mornings. I fished near the dam to Alhonna.
    We did get into a bunch of white bass 2 evenings in the back of a cove.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

9. Member
    I was at Lake O Friday thru Sunday last weekend also. Fished from Alhonna to the Lodge of the 4 seasons. Caught 3 keepers in all total. Largest was 4-12 on a spinner bait, other 2 keepers on a brush hog. Topwater bite was hit & miss, no keepers on buzzbait or plopper. Found water temps from 65-67. Caught a lot of short fish on square bills and traps. We also found whites in the back of a cove busting shad in the evenings.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXJones View Post
    I fished the Toyota Bonus Buck Tournament Sunday no keepers. Friday when it was cloudy we caught some good keepers up against bluff walls with a square bill, went back sunday bright skies and caught fish in the same spot but short spots and smallmouth had to fish a Wiggle Wart to get down to them. Don't know what happen the bigger fish!
    What were the winning weights? I considered going but couldn't find a close enough place to stay.

11. Member
    15 something won it. Not sure on all the weights. The last couple of years we have stayed at the La Quinta in Hollister and rent a slip at Long Creek. Not a lot of trailer parking at the lake.

12. Member
    Did you have any reports to share???

13. Member
    Post #3. Nothing you would want to go chase!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXJones View Post
    15 something won it. Not sure on all the weights. The last couple of years we have stayed at the La Quinta in Hollister and rent a slip at Long Creek. Not a lot of trailer parking at the lake.

That's what I found out when I was shopping for a place to stay. Maybe I'll try again next year. Thanks