Information on newer Rangers

Sold my 2012 Z521 (still depressed) since I am spending my final 3 years of 30 overseas. I am in full swing of saving my change to order a new boat before I return. I know I am years off, but am curious on any advice on the new models. Main reason I ask is for those with newer models are you content? Do not know if I want a brand new one when the time comes or buy an older model spending the money making it new.

Again, I know I am early just curious. In addition, did not start the thread with any intention to bash anything.

Thank you.

Buy yourself a new one. After 30 years of service you deserve it!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerman2006 View Post
    Buy yourself a new one. After 30 years of service you deserve it!
    Agreed , and thank you for your service
    2018 Z520L , 250 pro xs, ultrex 112 , hds 16 carbon , hds 12 carbon both on bbt mounts. Dual power poles

Thank you for your service. Keep dreaming and keep your mind busy with it.
    I’d be interested to see what the options are in three years.
    Vexus will have a glass boat out by then to compare to.
    Motor tec will be a factor also, Merc 4S will have history to judge and Honda will have an HO
    motor to market by then.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

After 30 years the taxpayers should buy you a boat of your choice. I would rather give it to you than half the people that are getting it now
    Ryan Bauman 2022 Ranger 520R 250 Mercury ProXS Fourstroke

6. Banned
    Thank you for your service. Buy a new one you do deserve it. The fit and finish is still great.

Thank you for your service sir
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP

8. Member
    Whatever your heart desires. I had a guy drive up recently (retiring with 23 years) in one of the nicest Maserati's I've ever seen. It was not your run of the mill car. We have a few of them around here, a couple other guys I run with have them. This one was REALLY nice! We were talking about it (of course) and agreed he could have bought another rental property. He admitted he just treated himself while he was young enough to enjoy it. I can appreciate that. Safe travels!