Spinnerbait Storage

Looking for some ideas on how you guys store and carry large quantities of spinnerbaits. I keep mine in a large worm binder right now but keeping them organized and efficiently quick to sort through is a pain. I make my own so I have lots of colors/sizes/blade combinations. I have a few ideas of what I want to do but I was hoping to find some good input on a better idea. I thought about 4mil smaller bags to fit 3-4 of of the same bait in it and labeling the bags of weight and blade combination,then putting them in a small waterproof tote. I only worry about that idea of keeping moisture locked in the bag but I’ve never had issues with my worm binder in 4 years of use.

2. Member
    I dont. I figured out a long time ago if I need more than 10 or 15 spinnerbaits with me I got big problems. I tried the bags at one time and did not like it. I have went to a Plano spinnerbait box. Either the 3700 Spinner/buzz bait box, or the more square shaped one depending on if I am using my boat or going out with somebody on theirs.

3. Green Fish Bait Brewery
    I have a pouch when I go as the back seat. I have a rack under the lid where my SBs hang. Only have 10-22 in the rack at a time.
    Ron
    Green Fish Bait Brewery (FB)
    Veteran

4. Member
    Plano 3750 spinnerbait box.

5. Novice Boaters Forum Moderator jclark408's Avatar
    I use the boxes that they hang in
    ------Co-founder of Post Derailment, LLC---------

Quote Originally Posted by Smalljaw67 View Post
    Plano 3750 spinnerbait box.
    This^^^
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

7. Member
    I use the Plano 3503 for the boat as I can carry about 20 baits. Now while I am not currently using it I have one that holds like 100 baits.

Allen

8. Member
    I use an old box made by plano I believe its the 2301. It holds 66 baits and has little clips that hold each row down. I couldnt find it online so I guess its been discontinued.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

9. Member