Thread: Stratos apparel

Stratos apparel

Decided to go to the Stratos Boats website to see if any clothing/accessories had been discounted for sale and (as I suppose I should have guessed) everything was now shut down completely...anyone have any idea on where we might be able to purchase stuff now? Gotta believe there's an inventory of stuff floating around somewhere, right?

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

2. Member
    Ebay on occasion has Stratos clothing, I have picked up a few shirts and hats off their.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2020 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    HB Solix
    HB M360
    Garmin LiveView
    MinnKota Ultrex

3. Member
    I bought a Stratos t shirt off ebay - it shipped from china or somewhere over that way - the quality was really poor. The logo was off center and more of a transfer than a true screen print. Don't waste your money on those.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaKev View Post
    Decided to go to the Stratos Boats website to see if any clothing/accessories had been discounted for sale and (as I suppose I should have guessed) everything was now shut down completely...anyone have any idea on where we might be able to purchase stuff now? Gotta believe there's an inventory of stuff floating around somewhere, right?
    C&O Marine had some nice Stratos shirts and hats at the Stratos owners tourney recently. Give Carol a call and see if they have anymore. 888-868-0361

Ray
    (2005 Stratos 201/250 Yamaha HPDI)