Thread: grandfathers ??

grandfathers ??

Those that know me understand alot of thought went into whether I should post this or not, and if not proper I understand if this post is deleted.

Fathers dream of ways to provide for their sons and daughters. When they become grandfathers they usually settle in and focus on ways to spoiling grand kids, teaching them of things they have enjoyed in life. Such as watching the clouds float by on a Carolina blue sky, enjoying the sun rise on a slick calm lake and to treasure the joyful screams of the kids reeling in their 1st large mouth bass. At least this is what I always thought! Recently I have found out there comes a time when granddads are not the strong know it all guys they think they are. This is a time like that. This granddad feels helpless. I can only ask for prayers and support from friends And believe that it is in God's hands. Thanks again to those who wish to follow this message by visiting the GOFUNDME site and read our story, Baby Archie's heart surgeries, with thoughts and prayers .
    www.gofundme.com/baby-archie039s-heart-surgeries
    Thanks again!
    Frank A
    Last edited by Frank A; 10-26-2018 at 08:59 PM.

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

2. Member
    You should post a link to the GoFund me Frank.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

3. Member
    So sorry for your family. Hope and pray things work out.
    We will have you all in our thoughts and prayers.

thanks Steve!

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

5. Member

6. Member
    Sincere prayers for you and your family. Will and want to help in any way. Prayers going up Frank. Love you brother in fishing!!!

sent to all involved

8. Member
    Prayers to baby Archie and the whole family my friend. Let me know if I can help ya in any way.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC