Thread: ned rig

ned rig

Haven't seen anything on the ned rig posted here. Is anyone using it with any success?

2. Member
    Yup. I haven't done much with it yet beyond the basic Zman ned rig baits, but I have a few friends that have been trying different baits to throw on there, and they've been having pretty good success with it so far. I really like the bait, it's caught me some good fish, but no monsters on it yet.

3. Member
    Oh yea, Both smallies and LM to 4lbs. Like it so much a bought a quality rod for it and drop shotting.

Big time for me during early season. Fish after fish some days in late April, early May. Then, for some reason, I move away from it. Probably shouldn’t...

5. Member
    I use it a fair amount. Have used ring fries and crawfish imitation type baits and caught fish but the TRD in a funky color seems to be my go too. The robo worm Ned rig bait is ok but a little bigger then the TRD.
    Red Sox in 6!

6. Member
    I have used it though out the year with decent luck. The colors of the TRD worms are different. I like it a little bit better than a drop shoot since you don"t have that swing weight getting tangled up in everything.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.