Fishing this weekend

Might be the last good weekend for awhile and I am headed to Bonecreek on Sunday. Hate it that the next time I go, I might have to wear the insulated guidewear all day.

2. Member
    Today was nice, fishing was slow. Looking forward to tomorrow, gonna be very nice. Sunday they say windy.

3. Member
    No bass in Bone Creek. Gravel roads bad on boat and tow vehicle. Just had full moon, fishing won't be good. Too many trees to navigate safely. Grass all died. Did I miss anything?

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

Quote Originally Posted by ring fry View Post
    No bass in Bone Creek. Gravel roads bad on boat and tow vehicle. Just had full moon, fishing won't be good. Too many trees to navigate safely. Grass all died. Did I miss anything?

SE Kansas grass grower
    Nope, but you are a true fisherman, can't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. I do hate the gravel, but live on a gravel road and the drive to YC lake is gravel too.

5. Member
    I don't know if you made it over or not but I was there yesterday and the fishing was tough. I had three fish, all 18" and missed a couple others. Oh well.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

6. Member
    I don't know if you made it over or not but I was there yesterday and the fishing was tough. I had three fish, all 18" and missed a couple others. Oh well.

SE Kansas grass grower
    What lures did you use ??

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Br. View Post
    What lures did you use ??
    I caught mine on a swim senko copy that I pour myself. Dark blue/purple with green and blue flecks with some real small red fleck.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

I didn't make it over there. Everybody backed out on me, so stayed closer and fished the YC lake. Caught allot of 1# fish and one 2# fish on a whoppper plopper. Most of them came on a blueberry baby brush hog. Did catch a few on a white swimjig.

9. Member
    Crappie fishing was on fire this weekend had a limit Saturday morning and then on Sunday morning as well 12-15 ft

10. Member
    Was on YC Saturday, bass were tough to find but the wipers were fantastic! 3-4 pound fish and one that was approaching five, in 2-3 feet of water --no fun!
    Was disappointed to find the changes at the feed bunk-food was not good....

Quote Originally Posted by KSViper View Post
    Was on YC Saturday, bass were tough to find but the wipers were fantastic! 3-4 pound fish and one that was approaching five, in 2-3 feet of water --no fun!
    Was disappointed to find the changes at the feed bunk-food was not good....
    Were you one of the boats staying at the hotel? The new Wrangler Ranch (feedbunk) has been a disappointment to allot of people.

12. Member
    I caught mine on a swim senko copy that I pour myself. Dark blue/purple with green and blue flecks with some real small red fleck.

SE Kansas grass grower

13. Member
    Yes stayed there Friday and Saturday night, green and white Champion, a friend of mines. I drive a 1995 188DViper (pre-Cobra) white and silver. Fished Madison on Sunday and the catching was really slim.