The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar

Marine Master Trailers Customer Service

Long story short, I thought the bow roller bolt got bent, because my roller was cockeyed. When I removed the Stolz Bow Roller I got from Drewtick, I noticed that it wasn't the bolt that was bent at all, The roller cuff (the U shaped piece of metal that bow roller is in), looked bent on one side. Upon further inspection, it turns out that the weld was beginning to break loose on the front port side of the roller, probably from power loading my boat.
    I have always power loaded boats my whole life as a fisherman, and never had anything like this happen. I don't hit real hard when I load, I know what I'm doing.
    So I called Marine Master CS on my drive home monday and spoke with Claude. He was super nice and stayed on the phone while I pulled over to give him the trailer serial number he needed. That very day he shipped out a new replacement bow roller cuff, and new Stolz Roller. The roller cuff is raw, and not coated or painted, but he told me which brand they use at the shop for gatorhyde touch ups, & paint.
    I received the cuff yesterday, UPS... 3 1/2 days after I called!
    My buddy is a welder and he's going to weld on the new roller cuff, gatorhyde it and paint over it for me.

Claude also sent me 2 new wheels for my trailer jack a couple years ago, when one broke off the old Double wheel Fulton.
    Very pleased with Marine Master customer service. I like their trailers as well, tho I know some of you don't.

Here's Marine Master's Touch Up Coating & Paint at O'Reily's Auto Parts
    Gatorhyde Touch up: Duplicolor Truck Bed Coating - #TR250 .... Paint: Duplicolor Universal Black - BUN0100

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Here's Marine Master's Touch Up Coating & Paint at O'Reily's Auto Parts
    Gatorhyde Touch up: Duplicolor Truck Bed Coating - #TR250 .... Paint: Duplicolor Universal Black - BUN0100.
    That is good info to know
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I would add those part numbers to the trailer thread in the sticky
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Claude is the man, I lost a bearing on my 2016 921 rear axel a couple weeks ago after about a 600 mile round trip tow, spoke to the folks at Marine Masters/Claude - 1 week later I had a new axel, new hubs, new calipers, new brake pads and new leaf springs delivered to a local trailer place for me to pick up, and it arrived fully assembled and I installed it in about 90 minutes. Extremely Happy with the entire customer service experience, way more than I expected. Thank- You.

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I would add those part numbers to the trailer thread in the sticky
    Don't see a trailer thread, cept for hubs & pads

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    Don't see a trailer thread, cept for hubs & pads
    thats what I ment, maybe we can use it for all trailer parts, I will also make a complete list of what we have and add to my phoenix page
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Only problem I have with my new Phoenix is the marine master trailer..there just not quality made..had one under my Triton and it was always something on it

8. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    thats what I ment, maybe we can use it for all trailer parts, I will also make a complete list of what we have and add to my phoenix page

9. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin18722 View Post
    Only problem I have with my new Phoenix is the marine master trailer..there just not quality made..had one under my Triton and it was always something on it
    I'm aware that there are people that don't like these trailers.
    I've put a ton of miles on mine and think it does a fine job. Just need to change front roller cuff.
    Plus Customer Service is great! That's a big factor.

10. Moderator
    I have hubs leaking, sent in the form 3-4 weeks ago. I called yesterday and they said it hasn’t been received so she puts me on hold, a guy gets on there and says she will call me back that day. Didn’t call me back. Tried calling today no answer. I’ve got a fine boat on a trailer that scares me. I’d rather not try the leaking hub on the road and get broken down

11. Member
    Any thoughts on if Phoenix will eventually build their own trailers?

12. Member
    Got all my parts to rebuild my leaking seals a few days ago...fast service! Pleased!

13. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix921 View Post
    I have hubs leaking, sent in the form 3-4 weeks ago. I called yesterday and they said it hasn’t been received so she puts me on hold, a guy gets on there and says she will call me back that day. Didn’t call me back. Tried calling today no answer. I’ve got a fine boat on a trailer that scares me. I’d rather not try the leaking hub on the road and get broken down
    Follow up; I spoke with the lady over there and 2 days later I had a box including everything I needed to address my issue. Big thank you to marine master!!

14. Member
    It does not matter who builds a trailer. They all are assembleing parts bought from UFP. Dexter Axle has bought up most of the trailer component suppliers, so you are not going to avoid Axle, hub, or brake component problems regardless of who builds the trailer. All bass boat companies are having issues. Just visit the service yard at an Elite event, and most of what the boat service guys are working on is tralers issues. Maybe tariffs will force component manufacturing away from China if nothing else.