Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS Service Near Columbia SC?

Hello guys. I have a relatively new to me 2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS. I think I sucked some sand up into the water intake while fishing Hartwell earlier this week. The tell tale stream doesn't look as strong as it was before I beached the boat at the campground. Can you guys recommend a good mechanic/dealership near Camden/Columbia SC? I will drive to Greenville if I have to but would like to find someone more local. It has been 18 months since it was last serviced so it is time for a full service. Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    Don Weed @ European Marine in Greenville, SC would be my suggestion. You won't be disappointed!

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Larry- give us a holler first of the week and we will work with you to get you in.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

I drive 3 hours to get to Don. He is local to you IMO! Take your boat to the BEST!

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Thanks all. Will call Don on Monday and get her in for service.