Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Crappie Gear thread

Be it hand ties or poured baits, would anyone be interested in me pinning a post full of nothing but links on where we can get and buy gear, tackle, equipment ect? There are hundreds if not thousands of websites full of people who are crappie fishing fools like us who sell, make and trade tackle. From the big guys at Bobby Garland to the guys making them in their back yard.

2. Member
    Sounds good. Don't add Monks to the list as he passed away early this year and his family is not taking care of the business now.

3. Member
    I like the idea but is it fair to the sponsors on here? I know there aren't a lot of sponsors that carry our stuff we use for panfish but there might be a few. I have a couple of links and i know the owner of one of them. I will contact them and see if they can come here and sponsor. Maybe check with Al.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I like the idea but is it fair to the sponsors on here? I know there aren't a lot of sponsors that carry our stuff we use for panfish but there might be a few. I have a couple of links and i know the owner of one of them. I will contact them and see if they can come here and sponsor. Maybe check with Al.
    Your right D.O.C. I thought about that after I posted it. I dont want to do anything that will interfere with a sponsor so I think I will hold off. We can just keep posting our reviews on items like we are doing if we find something that works.