bash11

2015 Tracker 175 TXW Red paint

Hello everybody. I need paint a couple scratches of my 2015 Red 175 TXW. Just I asked in my nearest BPS but they said that the dont sell a bottle of red paint.

any ideas that where i can get a small bottle of red color? around 100 ml will be fine

thanks

I got some from Napa once. It wasn’t Tracker Red, but it was so close. That I couldn’t tell any difference. Believe it was from Duplacolor are something like that. It was in the auto touch up paint (small bottle) rack.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bash11 View Post
    Hello everybody. I need paint a couple scratches of my 2015 Red 175 TXW. Just I asked in my nearest BPS but they said that the dont sell a bottle of red paint.

any ideas that where i can get a small bottle of red color? around 100 ml will be fine

thanks
    Some auto places, with a paint dept can "shoot" it with a special paint decoder, and then they can match the paint color. That's what I did for my Polar Kraft, and it matches perfect.

4. bash11
    thank you very much everybody

5. Member
    Im a Tracker dealer. Give me your Hull ID number I can look it up see if its available.

6. Member
    It used to be and I think still is Victory Red which happens to be the same color as my Chevy Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post
    It used to be and I think still is Victory Red which happens to be the same color as my Chevy Avalanche
    Yes, tthat is the color touch up from Napa I used.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

8. bash11
    Thanks and I think the code for that color is 74519

Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post