Thread: 300R V-8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

300R V-8

Who has or knows someone that has got a 300R and when did they order? When did they get it and where? Just curious.

2. Banned
    Basscat is supposed to be testing one on a boat of theirs, not sure if it's made it in yet or not...
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=935367

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    I know where one is available right now and Seven Lakes is a bbc sponsor!

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=936736
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

4. Banned
    R models are about 6-8 weeks out if ordered today. Now that the season is winding down and boat builders’ orders are slowing, ProXS availablity is getting better too.

Quote Originally Posted by TB21 View Post
    Who has or knows someone that has got a 300R and when did they order? When did they get it and where? Just curious.
    Are you still waiting? You ordered back in July didn't you?

6. Member
    Think he ordered June 6th. We are all still waiting.

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwademarine View Post
    R models are about 6-8 weeks out if ordered today. Now that the season is winding down and boat builders’ orders are slowing, ProXS availablity is getting better too.
    This appears to be the case (though I currently am skeptical of the dates showing in the system). Since there are 26 separate 300R models listed, it's good to note that the projected dates vary by up to 45 days.

ProXS Models are still backlogged- dealer will need to talk with Sales for projected ship dates.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Banned
    Who are y’all ordering these engines from? We ordered some R models in mid-August and they have already been delivered.

9. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Manufacturer direct.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

10. Member
    Yes , I am still
    Waiting. Ordered July 6! Starting to think I’m getting the run around!

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    Are you still waiting? You ordered back in July didn't you?

11. Member
    I’d prefer not to drag the dealer I ordered from into this because I don’t know if it’s their fault or Mercury.

Who are y’all ordering these engines from? We ordered some R models in mid-August and they have already been delivered.

12. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Some of the model's dates on the 300R are pretty close out- so I suspect they have a production run coming up VERY soon. That is just an educated guess, though.

Jaco's Marine just told me if I ordered now it would be 14-16 weeks for a 300R and April for a 300 Pro XS

14. Member
    Do you have a 300R with a sportmaster now?

15. Member
    Sandman123 on the Bullet Forum rigged a V8 300R on his 21SS recently.

16. Member
    I know there are several rigged 300R's out there......I'm wondering what dealer they came , when ordered and how long it took??

Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    Sandman123 on the Bullet Forum rigged a V8 300R on his 21SS recently.

17. Member
    Ordered 300R 5/1 shipped around 10/1. Your dealer isn't the problem, I was told 6/18, at time of order, then 7/15,8/15,9/15 was ready to give up. They called said was on way.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sager View Post
    Ordered 300R 5/1 shipped around 10/1. Your dealer isn't the problem, I was told 6/18, at time of order, then 7/15,8/15,9/15 was ready to give up. They called said was on way.
    Damn that sucks!! I’m not sure how much longer i can wait!! It hasn’t been but a couple months and I’m ready to give up. How are you liking the new 300R? Was it worth the wait?

19. Member
    Where did you order your new motor from?

20. Member
    That's what I wanted to hear....Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast