Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    K thks. Did you put an underpad down first? I was looking on their website last night and was wondering about doing that for extra cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by tablerockslinger View Post
    K thks. Did you put an underpad down first? I was looking on their website last night and was wondering about doing that for extra cushion.
    No, just straight Hydroturf

i hope they bring more color selections to the market, this stuff looks like a great alternative to carpet.

i hope they bring more color selections to the market, this stuff looks like a great alternative to carpet.

Like always, good job.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

6. Member
    I see you went with the 6mm, in what size sheet?

also..
    this is from Hyrdo turfs website

Acknowledge : If the color you choose has an * in it, this is a color that will fade. This can occur quickly and severely. Mats will not be warrantied for fading. If you want a color that will not fade, we recommend you choose a color that does not have an * next to it.

so for the guys that wants a solid color just select a color that does not have a asterisk (*) next to the color. Grey, or dark grey will not fade.
    Last edited by Jblanchard87; 11-04-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jblanchard87 View Post
    I see you went with the 6mm, in what size sheet?

also..
    this is from Hyrdo turfs website

Acknowledge : If the color you choose has an * in it, this is a color that will fade. This can occur quickly and severely. Mats will not be warrantied for fading. If you want a color that will not fade, we recommend you choose a color that does not have an * next to it.

so for the guys that wants a solid color just select a color that does not have a asterisk (*) next to the color. Grey, or dark grey will not fade.
    Yes 6mm, 47” x 85”

8. Member
    I bet that is very comfortable and cool in the summer...but man that design is too busy. Would give me a headache.

9. Member
    That pattern is a little busy, my friend has the same color in his jet boat and it kinda messes with my eyes at times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12