I’ll be camping on Lake Norman if anyone wants to take me fishing!

My family and I will be camping at Lake Norman Motor Coach Resort from the afternoon of the 26th till the 29th. We’re traveling around the county for 8 months and I had to sell the boat. I do have gas money, and can buy lunch and beer, or whatever. If anyone hs room I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. Member
    Did I mention I have cash $$$? I have my own gear too. Just hoping to get on the water. If anyone has a suggestion on a guide I will go that route too but was hoping to save a few bucks and not have to. Thanks guys!

3. Banned
    I am really jealous that anyone can spend 8 months on the road at a time. I assume you'll be heading south from Charlotte and the going west? Hope you have a toad with you. Good luck on your travels.

4. Member
    Lol! It’s definitely fun! We sold most of our earthly possessions to do it. Just wanted to give the kids a crazy adventure that they will hopefully talk about the rest of their lives. We are from Michigan and headed to Vermont and Maine. Then to Virginia to meet a buddy. Just got to NC today. We’re going to work our way to Florida and stay there for a while and then head west and work our way to Montana and Wyoming. Planning on getting back to Michigan at the end of May when the tournament season starts.

What do you mean by a “toad”?

5. Member
    I appreciate the outpouring of support from you guys with trying to help me get on the water!!!! However, I was able to get on the water today and enjoy the beautiful weather and catch some fish. Lake Norman is an awesome place!

6. Member
    You should have posted some boat cleaning pics....the masses would have chirped right in

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDyer View Post
    You should have posted some boat cleaning pics....the masses would have chirped right in
    haha....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDyer View Post
    ya know, i've glanced at this post a couple times and sorta wondered how come no one was available to help this guy out ... dont get me wrong, i dont pick up hitchhikers for the simple reason/fear they might be serial killers in disguise...
    HOWEVER... i not being from that side of the State, nor do i even know anyone that side of the state, i wouldn't have been much help....

on the other hand...the comment about the "BOAT CLEANING PICS" ???? really????
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

9. Member
    I pm'd him, but the timing didn't work out...

Quote Originally Posted by ncbass View Post
    I pm'd him, but the timing didn't work out...
    good deal
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

[QUOTE=on the other hand...the comment about the "BOAT CLEANING PICS" ???? really????[/QUOTE]

What did you expect from some people
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.