New X19 sticks like velcro to the trailer

Anyone else have this problem? I've got a dual axle trailer, and I resorted to putting sliders on it. The two center bunks, five each from back to front. It helped, but just barely. Doesn't matter if I completely submerge the trailer to soak the bunks, I still have to dead lift the nose of the boat and push it back as far as I can(and it ain't easy) before gunning the motor to barely get it to float off. Any suggestions?
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

2. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    I noticed on mine I have to back in farther than any other boat I have owned. If by my self I run out 4 or 5 foot of winch strap and float the boat then pull forward.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

3. Member
    I ordered my boat trailer with a type of vinyl bunks as they told me salt water on the carpeted bunks may affect the finish. Not sure how true that is but I bought it. I sink the wheels completely and have no trouble launching or picking up.
    2019 x19 175 SHO 12” Bobs jack plate

4. Member
    I have carpeted bunks and dont have any problems. I too have the dual axle trailer. I submerge trailer till just the front of the wheel well is sticking out of the water. Must be the Mercury motors making them stick to the trailer.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

Back in deeper. I launch using a rope. I just ease back until the boat floats off then use the rope to pull the boat back in. I do know on some of the flatter ramps the back tires on my truck are in the water before the boat floats. To load I leave about 6 inches of the center bunks out of the water and it goes on perfect ever time.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

6. Member
    Appreciate the feedback. Still going to have to figure something out. One of the main reasons I bought this boat was yearly trips to Fla where I fish many small lakes without paved boat ramps. Some you can back until your front tires are in the water and still I was pushing a 16' Bass Tracker off by hand. Got some time to find a solution.
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

7. Member
    Tops of my fenders just a little above the water. Not the typical 6 inches or so.

try spraying silicon on the vinyl slides. I have a 2006 X21TS with a 2019 SHO 250 our carpet was worn out so we put the vinyl pad on ours. Now we can not unhook from the winch or it will slide off before we get it in the water. we have not tried unhooking because it is a hold lot easier to slide off when we back and load up. Have you got a lot of weight up front that might be a reason for it sticking to trailer.

12 lbs 9 oz caught on 4/28/1975 Lake Eufaula