The 2019 Kayak Bass League schedule was released a couple days ago so I figured I would share with this group as I am sure there are a few of you guys who kayak fish. The KBL has been operating since 2015 and we run a membership based tournament series that competes in Illinois and Wisconsin. It is one club of 50 anglers and there will be 5 regular season events and one two-day championship. You will also compete in our 5 online events called the Midwest Bass Battles. The regular season events, online events and championship will count for AOY points to eventually crown an AOY at the end of September.

Dues are $50 for the season which gets you a spot in the club and allows you to share in all of the discounts we get through our sponsors. Regular season events are $50 each, online events are $25 each and the championship is $100.

Average turnout has been 25 or so anglers but we expect much more next year. We pay out 10% of the field but a minimum of 3 places at each regular season event. 1st place could walk away from $300 to $800 depending on turn out. Not bad for fishing out of a plastic boat?

The regular season dates are as follows...

4/14
5/19
6/9
6/30
7/21

The championship will be on 9/14 and 9/15

A registration link for membership will be posted on our Facebook page on January 1st...sign ups will be first come first serve until we are full.

You can visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/KayakBassLeague

Or you can visit our website at www.KayakBassLeague for more information