Senior living fund

I posted this in the investment section, so please reply there. I just posted this here because it gets more traffic. Anyone familiar with Senior Living Fund. It’s a private fund for senior housing upstarts. Thanks
    Denali Rods

2. Banned
    Do they take cash?

3. Member
    Go see a professional investment advisor, a fiduciary. Ask them to research it.
    Senior Living will become even larger than it is today. Profitability is another story.
    Hard to say exactly how it's going to pan out. But the market is attractive.

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Senior housing is pretty saturated in many areas and competition is fierce. Do a bit of research on the REITs that invest in this space.

5. Member
    The rate of return is very good. Must be accredited to be able to invest. I think I will ask an advisor about this. Thank you All for I your input!
    Denali Rods

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawg View Post
    The rate of return is very good. Must be accredited to be able to invest. I think I will ask an advisor about this. Thank you All for I your input!
    Accredited = $1M in net worth or $200,000 annual income ($300k if married).
    I've done such investments and wouldn't advise them for most people.
    There's a reason they are structured this way, very little slant your direction.
    Yes, the returns can be great, but the risk is paired accordingly. Buyer beware.

7. Member
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Quinn Brewer, I am a communications expert for Senior Living Fund. If you have questions regarding our company and/or any of our Funds, feel free to send them my way and I will gladly answer them. We are also happy to provide current investor references; however, we typically prefer to wait to do this until all other Fund information has been provided, and the prospective investor has decided to move forward pending discussions with references. Our current investor references are happy to provide their time to chat with prospective investors, so we want to respect that time and ensure it’s the last step in the prospective investor’s evaluation process.

Thanks,
    Quinn Brewer

8. Member
    I'd need to have a lot of money to invest any in such a narrow niche.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Go see a professional investment advisor, a fiduciary. Ask them to research it.
    ^^^This^^^ but I would add that you should interview MULTIPLE ADVISORS. Ask all of them to research it for you and then see which one is the most responsive. This will indicate which one is the most competent and willing to work for you. We must have talked to 5 or 6 before we settled on one. It takes time so for me it required a lot of patients...which I don't have.

The biggest word in TJ's post is FIDUCIARY.