Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It will.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

2. Member
    Does Chris have a web site to order off of. I’m having trouble locating it.

3. Member
    Get with drewtick. Hes a dealer

4. Member
    As much as I love my CB Foil, I regret getting it powdercoated. My coating started flaking off within a few trips. I wish I had saved the money and just went stainless. Just FYI.
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Get with drewtick. Hes a dealer
    Thanks
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    I was emailing him about a foil awhile back, I said I wanted to purchase one, even asked him how to pay, he said he'd send an invoice, that was the last I heard from him. That was md September
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    I was emailing him about a foil awhile back, I said I wanted to purchase one, even asked him how to pay, he said he'd send an invoice, that was the last I heard from him. That was md September
    did you email Chirs or me?
    andy@drew-tek.com
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    did you email Chirs or me?
    andy@drew-tek.com
    Chris
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    I had same issues... Believe his job keeps him off line for weeks at a time.
    Not a quick process but he will be back.

10. Member
    I emailed Chris, called him on the phone and had mine within 2 weeks. Great service I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter250 View Post
    I emailed Chris, called him on the phone and had mine within 2 weeks. Great service I thought.
    My experience also. Seems like I remember reading that he works offshore oil rigs. I suppose it depends if you catch him when he is rotated off the platform or on.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter250 View Post
    My experience was the same.

13. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I have the SS model and likewise spoke to him a few times, ordered and had fairly quickly. Very happy with the product and customer service all of the way around!!

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    As a Dealer for Chris Im in contact with him 2 or 3 days a week and Im available on BBC 7 days a week. I sell most all of CB Marine Laser Cut Products, I will be happy to help anyone interested in foils, I also design some custom Bling products made by CB Marine, I have I lot of stuff on my website but prefer direct contact for these products to be sure you get the correct item, All products are priced the same from me or Chris and your are welcome to order from me or direct from Chris.
    all Chris's products are custom made per order and can take a couple of weeks sometimes but well worth the wait
    my website http://www.drew-tek.com/ has many of CBs Products along with many other products.
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Member
    I been waiting 3 weeks... Hopin it shows up before the ice...

Quote Originally Posted by jdwo2212 View Post
    I been waiting 3 weeks... Hopin it shows up before the ice...
    I received mine today. Can’t wait to try it out.....

17. Member
    I received one of the 2 i ordered today. Received one for my personal boat, and waiting on one for a friend. Tried emailing him to make sure it didnt get lost in the shuffle. Looks awesome. I didn't realize how thick these were. Definately a quality product! Just hopin the other one is right behind it in the mail. Lol

18. Member

19. Member
    Talked to Chris on phone and ordered one from him. Received it in about 2 weeks and installed it on my Ranger R82 with Merc 150 4 stroke. Took it out yesterday and it definitely helped planeing at lower speed and with stopping without being inundated. I could plane at 19-20 mph no problem. It didn't seem to help with hole shot. I think I still do not have the right prop for the four stroke as far as hole shot goes. Running a 23 Tempest which is what I had on the 150 EFI which I replaced with the 150 4 stroke. As far as the hydrofoil goes I am very happy with it and would do it again. Quality product!

20. Member
    i have a bobs already on mine, wonder if Chris could duplicate the bolt pattern so I didn't have to drill more holes in lower unit??
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast