Banned

Brand New Website!!

Hello, Its been awhile.

Here at tackle Experts we have been working hard on a new website for our online shoppers and Bass Boat Central Friends. Please have a look at our new website we are adding alot of new stuff on there daily and if its something that your looking for we can get. So to kick start this new website use code Fish 18 to save 10 percent off your next order. Here is the new website www.tackleexprts.com Thank you so much for all our daily customers that come into our store and also our people that shop online with us. We do apologize for our old website. Please used this one and we update it daily. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Tackle Expert Team. God Blessed.
    Last edited by Tackle Experts; 10-29-2018 at 11:42 AM.

2. Member
    Thanks for the heads up and the discount. I placed an order yersteday and the code worked like a charm. Good luck with the new site!

3. Banned
    your welcome

4. Member
    Great sale. You should post in the Lounge to get more people seeing your offer.

5. Banned
    Always had great service and shipping. Does the sale only apply to what is on website?

Order placed - Thank you for the discount

7. Banned
    Thank you guys, I will post it in the lounge as well thank you for the tip lol. The code is just whatever we have for the store. We will be adding more stuff daily so please check back.

8. Member
    Does anyone know what happened to these guys or why they were banned? I placed an order over a month ago that I'm still waiting for and they aren't answering my emails.

Currently banned for non-payment of advertising and they're supposed to be getting it sorted out. Not good that you've not received your order or getting answers to your emails.