A SERIES TO AXIOM PRO

Is it still possible to link these two systems and share waypoints as long as I am running two map cards? (I do not know what alphanumeric GPS is)

As indicated above, LightHouse II software does not support use of a/c/e-Series MFDs within an Ethernet network in which additional includes MFDs running LightHouse 3 software. However within a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone, it is possible to include a Data Master MFD running LightHouse II software and a Data Master MFD running LightHouse 3 software. When so interfaced, communications between the LightHouse II MFD and LighHouse 3 MFD will be limited (i.e. alphanumeric GPS, depth, instrument, navigation, and system state data) between the MFDs. Chart, radar, fishfinder sonar, camera video, thermal camera, SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio resource sharing and other data intensive features requiring Ethernet communications will not be supported by a LightHouse II MFD and a LightHouse 3 MFD which have been interfaced via SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=3097

2. Member
    This means they can only share numeric data via SeaTalk NG (NMEA 2000) network. No "pictures" e.g. radar, map, sonar etc will be shared.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ML1 View Post
    This means they can only share numeric data via SeaTalk NG (NMEA 2000) network. No "pictures" e.g. radar, map, sonar etc will be shared.

So...it should share a waypoint coordinate and add it to both graphs? And if I use two of the same mapping cards, the units will be identical with the waypoints?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassCtchr101 View Post
    So...it should share a waypoint coordinate and add it to both graphs? And if I use two of the same mapping cards, the units will be identical with the waypoints?
    Yes, should.