Eucha and Spavinaw this weekend

Eucha: I learned they draw it down by pumping water to Spavinaw. Even if watershed is full-this lake lost a foot a day from Wednesday on-Few folks I talked to said bite was definitely off. Tourney there Saturday would like to see results.
    Moved to Spavinaw Sunday and caught nine in weed lines worms/craws withcrankbaits on the edge. Bite quit at 10.

2 gorgeous days with little wind on Oklahoma lakes. Beautiful times. Started our day with a Bald Eagle flying overhead with his catch in his claws. Beauteamous!

2. Member
    Didn't have a catch in his claws, but always cool to see. This one was near Sooner Lake Saturday morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

3. Member
    I fished that tournament Saturday over there and it SUCKED! We were fishing an MLF type event and I didn't see how many fish were caught but 18 something won the boater side and 6 something won the co angler side. It was the first time I'd ever been on the lake and it definitely didn't leave me wanting to pass up any of the lakes I would drive by to make the hour drive over there ever again.

4. Member
    But we did see a golden eagle and a bald eagle so that was cool.

5. Member
    I fished Sooner last weekend and it sucked. Drove past this week and went up in Osage Co.
    You need to fish Sooner in the Spring, it has some good fish.

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

6. Member
    18 would have beat us by uh 18
    that is a pretty good sack.
    campers said fishing was great Wednesday and bad by Friday.
    I said that is because I am here Friday

7. Member
    I'm fairly certain that wasn't on just five fish. We were fishing like MLF where you count everything over 1 pound and its catch weigh release.